Real-time intelligent monitoring of underground environmental parameters, such as: methane, carbon monoxide, oxygen, wind speed, etc., intelligent analysis, processing and early warning
Real-time positioning of underground personnel is conducive to mastering the exact location and activity trajectory of underground personnel, which can be used for attendance, post-disaster first aid, etc.
Based on computer, communication technology, etc., establish industrial Ethernet ring network, set up communication sub-stations downhole, realize fully digitalized communication between uphole and downhole.
Installation of water supply valves at locations with a high concentration of personnel to ensure the provision of emergency water supply for people trapped underground in times of disaster
Fixed self-rescue device fixed near the production site. When there are signs of coal and gas accidents in the underground, the production personnel can enter the self-rescue device to avoid the disaster.
Provide emergency refuge systems such as self-rescuers, liferafts and chambers for underground workers in the event of a sudden emergency.
:: A complete range of products with strong supporting characteristics, featuring high stability, long life and low functionality
:: EMC (electromagnetic compatibility) has passed third-party certification, meeting the requirements of AQ6201 and the requirements of the State Administration of China's Technical Program for Upgrading and Improving Coal Mine Safety Monitoring Systems.
:: Support for multi-network and multi-system convergence programs on the surface and underground
:: Complete control functions such as hierarchical alarms, logical alarms and area power-offs.
:: Emergency linkage with mine personnel management system, mine image surveillance and broadcasting communication system, video surveillance system
● Support GIS map display function, and dynamic real-time display of underground environment, parameters, equipment operation and other information
● UWB-based positioning with up to 30cm accuracy
:: Integration of human and vehicle location management functions
:: Integration with existing systems for security monitoring, voice broadcasting, video, vehicle management, gas inspection, etc., making full use of all-round, high-precision positioning features and realizing the linkage of intelligent applications between systems.
:: Comprehensive self-diagnostic functions for system equipment, including equipment power supply status, communication status, etc., and the collection and management of backup battery power information.
:: Lower power consumption of the identification card, with a service life of more than one year and low maintenance costs
● Positioning distance of 800 meters, easy deployment of readers, reducing the number of readers used in the system and the difficulty of maintenance.
● Support parsing DXF and other vector format files, build a lightweight GIS platform in a non-AUtOCAD environment, uniformly adopt graphical elements to provide geographic confidence and graphical interface support for precise positioning, build a two- or three-dimensional display platform, support the GIS map display function, and graphically display the dynamic distribution of personnel (vehicles) in the mine.
:: Integration of voice communication, emergency broadcasting and image surveillance functions
:: Any point-to-point and point-to-multipoint call, talk and broadcast capabilities
Supports GIS map display function and complete visualization of operation and monitoring.
:: Adoption of color-coordinated and text-described software interface design, so that the working status of the terminal can be seen at a glance.
:: Interconnection with PSTN and production dispatching telephone systems for smoother communication
:: Timed, immediate, emergency, triggered and other broadcasting solutions
:: Automatic answering function to solve the problem of delayed information transmission caused by no one answering at the scene
:: Realization of emergency linkage with video surveillance, mine safety monitoring, mine personnel management and other systems
:: The system is equipped with scheduling functions such as forced insertion, forced removal, listening and call forwarding.
:: Water supply source optimization and scheduling function
:: The ability to provide emergency water supply during a disaster at all mining sites, main bunkers and other places where people are concentrated
:: Abnormal pipe network alarm function
:: Monitoring functions for water source, pressure and flow rate of the main water pipe network, and water quality monitoring functions for the pressure and flow rate of the branch water pipe network.
:: Water filtration function
:: Basic dust-proof water supply function
:: Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) of the system is not less than 800h
● With six functions such as stable pressure adjustment, manual flow adjustment, three-stage silencing, filtration, drainage, and dust prevention, and free movement within the spring tube range.
:: The use of lightweight medical masks with health permits, which are weightless and odorless to wear for long periods of time.
● Each group of respirators is individually equipped with a pressure-reducing filtering valve, which filters impurities, water and oil from the air, reduces the noise of the pressurized air, and controls the air pressure, so that workers can breathe smoothly.
:: Breathing spring tubes are lengthened so that people waiting for rescue can move around in a small area without preventing workers from sitting or sleeping.
● Solve the problems of the old type of pressurized air self-rescuer, such as the worker's head sticking into the bag of the wind pipe to block the line of sight, and not being able to understand the changes in the surrounding environment, thus generating emotional anxiety affecting the self-rescue.
:: Each group of respirators is individually equipped with a pressure-reducing filtering valve, which filters impurities, water and oil from the air, reduces the noise of the pressurized air, and controls the air pressure, so that workers can breathe smoothly.
:: Confined spaces to provide life support for persons in distress who cannot be evacuated in time in the event of an underground disaster or accident
:: The self-rescuer is rated for a protection time of not less than 30 minutes and is small and light enough to be carried by the person entering the well.
:: Emergency shelter facilities are equipped with basic functions such as safety protection, oxygen supply guarantee, hazardous gas removal, environmental monitoring, communication, lighting, personnel survival guarantee, etc., and have a rated protection time of not less than 96 hours in the absence of any external support.
:: The total capacity of each emergency shelter facility can meet the emergency shelter needs of all personnel in the area it serves in the event of a sudden emergency, including production personnel, management personnel and other temporary personnel that may be present, with a certain standby factor.
:: Emergency evacuation facilities can be connected to mine safety monitoring and control, personnel positioning, forced-air self-rescue, water-supply and rescue, communication and liaison systems to form a holistic underground safety evacuation system.